Now we can use multiple callback URLs as a regex pattern using WSO2 API Manager.
- Setup Playground application and deploy it in Tomcat.
- Start WSO2 API Manager and login to API Store.
- Create a new application.
- For the Callback URL provide as below.
5. Navigate to Playground application
6. Provide the following details.
Client Id: Your consumer key in the application
Callback URL: http://wso2is.local:8080/playground2
Authorize Endpoint: https://localhost:9443/oauth2/authorize
You will get the authorization code as below after set of steps.
But assume you remove http://localhost:8080/playground2/oauth2client from the callback URL and perform step 5, then you will not be able to log in since it is now not a registered URL.
You will get the following error.